The professional engineers at OIAPL are skilled in analysing the impact of external emphasis on static structures such as construction components, machine components, and so on. Our highly trained engineers provide structural analysis services to verify that these modules exceed fatigue safety standards.
In vibration assessments, lifting analyses, and other services, our structural and stress analysis experts assist in simulating the movement of non-stationary items. We quantify and further remedy structural failures in components that do not fit the planned design plan, which might be caused by inappropriate material selection or manufacturing faults, using our technology and experience in structural stress analysis.
- In-service and pre-service structural analysis are two types of structural analysis (lifting & transportation)
- Analysis and Design of steel structures for petrochemical plants like pipe rack/pipe bridges, technological structures, specialized packages like metering skids, flare packages, equipment support structure, etc.
- Foundation Design of heat exchanger, horizontal vessel (Single/Stacked), vertical vessel, storage tanks, skids, pumps
- Structural design calculations report
- A comprehensive structural analysis are performed as per relevant codes and standards
- Special analysis and design are performed as per project requirement for Blast conditions
- Pre-Engineered Building Structural Analysis: Industrial Sheds, Warehouses, Cold Storages, Industrial Structures with Cranes and Mezzanines, etc.
- Design of connections & retrofitting of existing structures
- General Arrangements and Erection drawings
- Fabrication & Shop drawings (Single part or Assembly drawings) with BOM
- Lifting & Transportation drawings (as applicable)